Careers at Pure Form Physio
Do You Want to Learn, Grow and Love your Physiotherapy Career?
To provide exceptional quality physiotherapy and rehabilitative care that:
Patients rave about,
Doctors prefer for their patients and,
The Pure Form Team can be proud of.
Why Pure Form?
If you are starting your career, you will be mentored by experienced Physios, including the owner/ Clinical Director that is an Australian-trained Physiotherapist with a Masters degree in Manual Therapy (22 years experience). We can help you prepare for the PCE as we have experience as examiners. Even if you have been “in the game” a while, you will be working alongside our team of motivated, enthusiastic and welcoming PTs and RMTs, and awesome Patient Care Coordinators. Check out our team.
Our focus is on manual therapy, education and movement-based rehabilitation. All appointments are thirty minutes long, one-to-one, and done in private treatment rooms.
Pure Form is different from the big chains where you might be a cog in their machine. At Pure Form, there are opportunities for your professional growth through unique projects, teaching, marketing and leadership roles that can be adapted to meet your experience level.
Langley is a great place to live and work. It is 35 minutes to Vancouver, and 45 minutes to the top of the North Shore mountains to ski or ride. This area of Langley is the fastest growing area in the Fraser Valley with more affordable housing than areas west.
Here is some of what you get:
- Private assessment rooms and gym (no tiny curtained cubicles!)
- No double-booked treatment sessions
- Mentors that are available for you throughout your workday (= support!)
- Option for paid sick days and vacation pay
- Guaranteed hourly wage for the first 1-3 months while you build a caseload
- Clinical Mentorship Program including regular 30 min and 1 hour meetings with the Clinic Director and other mentors to help you up your skills, which will help build your caseload and effectiveness
- Group Professional Development sessions where we learn together
- Significant financial support for continuing education (such as IMS)
- Full administrative support. Our Patient Care Coordinators are experts in supporting you!
- Full telehealth option for your patients
- Social events (dinners out, disc golf, Christmas parties, and other fun!)
We believe in MENTORSHIP!
Whether you are a seasoned clinician or a new grad, we help you plan your certification and programs to sharpen and add new skills to your clinical toolkit. As clinicians, our learning never ends.
How does it work? You’ll meet with your assigned clinical mentor to:
- Practice new and advanced techniques to build and sharpen your skills
- Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
- Learn how to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to get great outcomes
- Learn the latest physiotherapy evidence
Contact email@example.com if you have the same CORE VALUES:
We are supportive of each other’s efforts by celebrating and honouring each other’s achievements.
- EXCELLENCE THROUGH EFFORT
We are a learning company that embraces an unwavering commitment to professional and personal development by committing to ongoing education via financial and time support. We are always working with enthusiasm, intellect, and a desire to achieve positive patient outcomes.
We approach our work and relationships with personal integrity by adhering to the highest standards of the profession and living the health and wellness principles we encourage in our patients.